Sunday, May 30, 2010

This few day

30/5, 10.46p.m.




SO..
wat i do recently??




28/5

Wesak day~
this day also i get my result n know tat pengajian fail~
HAIZ~
so sad..

every year wesak day..
i also will pray at brickfield there..
is really really much ppl~
remember last time..
after pray we will follow the Buddhist car walk at nite..
but dis year cant walk la..
old ady..
lolz~



29/8

before start busy with assignment..
i go out with my dear hsuan hsuan~
having lunch at sg wang..
walking around..
seeing cloths..
but din buy anything~ lolz

she say dun wan take with tat ma tong.. hahha


nex time i shit also will think those delicious food lor~
hoho~




30/5

2day cut hair with miko
haiz~
cut dao me like children
shit lor~




2moro start new semester lor~
it is very very tough for me..
nothing to say about this sem..
but hope i can do my best this time~

gambateh all my fren ^^





::..Ic3@her3..::

No comments:

Post a Comment