Sunday, June 20, 2010

Another emo day~

21/6, 1.01a.m.




Well~ to prepare for my MUET test on october..
i am going to updated my blog with all english~
^^

today..
my mood dunno fly to where..
no mood for my assignment..
just facebook around..
watch some video..
view others people blog~
until i found something surprise~
i found my ex da sao de blog~

wow~
still remeber her two daughter..
really cute~
stilll remember last time i carry her small daughter~
she still is a baby~
now read her blog..
i think she already 1 year old lor ~
time pass so fast..
got a bit miss them tim~
lolz~
maybe they already forget me..
bcoz i think right now..
got another jie jie sek them lor~



now already 1am..
is time for me stop doing nonsence and start my assignment..


another hot and hungry night~


hmmm~













part of my memory


::..Ic3@her3..::

5 comments:

  1. hi dear, i still remember you for sure. When i first read your blog yesterday, i already guess is you, just that not very sure until reading today post. shall i call u Ice? mind for me to add you into my bloglist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is baby SW? so cute~

    good luck for your MUET test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya.. of cause~ lolz.. then should i call u what?can i know ur name? ^^lolz~

    Jane.. thanks lor.. nice to meet u..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete