Thursday, September 16, 2010

My 20th Birthday



16/9, 9.54pm
I m 20th !





9/11
Yee Ling house


having a welcoming house dinner and count down-ing my birthday at pretty yee ling house..

me with yee ling


me n queeny


kei n me...


Ice kacang with many ICE




Thanks to yee ling.. Queeny.. and kei.. love the pillow so much~



12/9
Wong Kok



love this cake so much.. ice cream cake ^^


Thanks Jun Rong for the present.. is special ^^




Happy Family ^^
Thanks miko.. kang kang.. jun rong and steven !!!

Having dinner is Sentul Timur Restaurant .. yum yum...

Cake form my family.. but a bit error prob... hehe
Thanks baba mama and gor gor ^^



13/9
Full house at sunway


seriously love this pic so much..
thanks hui hui~

A very very big birthday card.. but i really tot is a menu .. haha
Thanks to my mao coursemate~




Thanks for the wishes..
appreciate it ^^






::..Ic3@her3..::

No comments:

Post a Comment