Monday, May 23, 2011

first day internishp

24/5, 10.03a.m.



Well, this is my first day internship..

Feeling too nervous when get into a new environment
woke up early in the morning 6a.m..
the feel just like the first day when I go to primary or secondary school..
i reached there 8.20 actually..
I waited for 1 hour I only can get into the office..

WOW!!

this is my first impression when I saw my working place..
is totally different then what I
think.
I love it.
I love this place.
Maybe this is the first time I worked in office.
I met a new friends , Su Jing.
She is good and nice.
She willing to help and teach me.
Hope can be best friends with her.


the first day..
i sit.. n look around..
everyone is busy with their jobs..
exclude me..
mb boss is not here..
so i hav nth to do..
first time continuous face facebook for 8 hour..
feel sleepy..
but dare not sleep..
want to watch pptv..
but scare get killed bcoz the will slow down the line..


aikx..
feel so envy others hav thing to do..
hope today will be better..

after finish work..
i ask my boy take me to mcd..
but the pink cup finish..
OH NO~ sad~
my cup~
hope other outlet have..
and we end up at SS2 pasar malam..
vy full..

what a tired day actually..
after home.. bath n sleep..

and hope everything will be GOOD~
Gambateh ^^



::..Ic3@her3..::

No comments:

Post a Comment