Friday, November 9, 2012

Convocation

10/11, 12.36p.m.

Kindergarten graduation, primary school graduation, secondary school graduation doesn't  give me any successful feel.. is just like normal graduation.. singing song class by class on the stage.. but university is different..

I have my university for four years..
From foundation  and 3 years degree..
I love my university life..
I love my friends..
I love my assignment..
I miss the moment we had..

i took foundation in Wisma MCA..
i know a bunch of friends..
after a year..
I when to PJ..
OH no PJ..
i had great experience here..
I grow from here..
I grow from a children to an adults.. (perhaps) hahaha..

This is what i had wrote to express my feeling about my FOUR years university life..and my convocation day..


还记得在我小学还在考着ABC试卷时..妈妈曾经对我说大学每题问题都是用写的..而且essay还要写至少500个字..那时的反应就是wah!! 好难..没可能做到..不想读大学了

但一咱眼 十年了
十年的我 带上了四方帽
终于顺顺利利的从大学毕业了
这四年里。。
看着自己怎样一关一关的过
看着自己怎样从压力中活过来
看着自己怎样从没idea中却能把那一堆assignment在很短时间内赶完
那种感受相信尽力过这一切的人 一定会了解

在2012年10月20号..
当我我穿上毕业礼服的那一刻
走进大礼堂的那一刻
上台的那一刻
还有丢四方帽的那一刻
必定是我人生中最难忘的那一刻

只想说 当还没经历过时 也许会觉得很难 但经历过了 其实..也并没这么难过
相信未来的挑战会比现在来的刺激
希望自己能克服一切

最后除了想感激家人朋友老师的陪伴教导之外
我想要special thanks to Jaya One Toilet
你帮我解决这三年的难题 ♥

毕业了
从此以后..
就真真的脱离学生的日子了
以后没有student prize了...

最后还想说的那一句:
I am officially graduated!!
 
 ..............................
 
Seriously..
I am very fussy to TOILET..
PJ toilet so fail..
i think around 3 years.. 
i have no in more than 5 time.. LOL
big or small also will go Jaya One toilet..
this is not a JOKE lol
except in the raining day..
and i dont have any choices..
i will miss you jaya one toilet hehe
 
one thing that regret is dint take much photo on my convocation day.. 

Again..
need say thanks to my family..
Thanks for giving me the chance study and enjoy University life..
 My friends..
Thanks for helping me when i am lost.. 
this is one of my memorable days.

Thankiuuu =)


and now..
i am preparing myself well to welcome another challenge..
 
 
 
 
 
PS: Today is a good day.. Enjoy these day ;)



::..Ic3@her3..::

No comments:

Post a Comment