Monday, May 4, 2009

D3signeR

How to be a good designer?

Hunt theory

1. common sense
hmm.. i think i have

2. good memory
good memory on who owe me ice cream & chocolate & mango

3. observation
just observe on leng zai..

4. focus
heehee

5. discipline
alwayz late for class 1...paiseh


so...
what is design?
design include mind map, obersavation, erm..

my 1st mind map
hunt> animal> cute> ice> melt> chocolate> sweet

Geng leh~!


problem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> solution

when design, 1st must have a problem then find put solution
Between problem and solution, that is DESIGN

.............................................................................

Those information is my sifu (hunt) teach me g3h
he is taking graphic too
yeah yeah~
same course with me..
he is a quite good guy, if anyone interest with him i can intro to u all geh
waHahaha
so at here..
Have to say thanks to him lar

ALIGATO~!


Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment