Thursday, May 14, 2009

DAMM BORED

14/5, 10.49p.m.

Oh no.. i m so bored.. who can help me?? working so boring.. at house more boring .. if continue boring like this i going to feel my life meaningless already~!!!

last time i vy enjoy my holiday.. but now.. dunno y feel so sienz.. sob sob.. last time i working very fun 1.. but now.. aikz.. maybe working in the same place.. or maybe working at others place to fun but when come back work here.. sienz already.. so miss SUB.. T.T

No work no money.. n my holiday going end soon.. before holiday i have many thing to do 1.. but when holiday.. swt~! .. forget what i wan to do.. haha..
so wasting time..

dunno what sucks thing make my leg get hurt.. some more after bath pain jor over 10 min.. red red le.. kinda PAIN.. sob sob


::..Ice@her3..::

No comments:

Post a Comment