Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Zoo trip with my darR

ICE MeMOraBLe daY

3/5, 12.00p.m.

I din go for zoo already for N year ago ady..
hehee~
That day so much people~
parking full..
n so damm hot oh..

we taken lot lots picture oh~


camel smile oh~
kawaii !!
haha~

dis orang utan kinda funny 1..
this is his 1st posts..
it looks so sad =(


n dis is his 2nd posts
so yeng zai oh~
haha..
really funny oh~


sweet sweet with my darR
kaka~


we walk inside there 3 hour
see so many animal oh~kawaii
3 hour jek he jiu say vy tired ady.. aikx
hehee~
but nevermind..
at least he accompany me walk until i enough lor~
kinda happy oh..
kaka~


he always say me watch too much love story until when the character of the story go zoo, he jiu say me follow them.. gek seii me !!

but..
that day i really feel happy oh~
hehee~

Thankx my darR
MuAkxX



::..Ice@her3..::

3 comments:

  1. "lo po zai"... Suprise ~^^
    Hmm... not hard to find ur blog actually... ;p
    haha... i never hear before people suggest go zoo "pak tor" one mah~ but normally happen in those "love story"... so i ma assume u follow them lo...~ haha^^
    But anyway.. its a very special date that i never had before... thk dear~ Muacksss....~
    P/S: The 1st picture why u never smile ? haha... look sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. really suprise oh..
    u yi dian qin qu also dun have 1.. so where u will know zoo can pak tor 1..
    haha

    i never smile to *pei he* u ma..
    u got smile meh?
    no izzit?
    haha~
    i win again..

    ReplyDelete